Apr 24, 2012

Hi cyber-friends!

Wow! It's been a month since my last post. Didn't time fly like an arrow?! haha
How have ya'll been? Well, I've been pretty busy lately dealing with school works, future plans, and of course, thinking about the new topics for my blog. I just couldn't wait to share all of them to you!

But first thing first, I should give a introduction of myself!
(Please forgive me that I didn't do this any sooner.)

Hi guys, I'm Tina Hong. I am a Taiwanese now live in Singapore.
I love fashion and I percieve it as a lifestyle. To me, it's about leading a stylish life with stylish outfits.
I do adore how most high end brands are exceled at little details, but my favoriates are actually high-low mixtures. You might argue that is because I couldn't afford them all. And, I wouldn't say you are wrong at this point of time, I'm simply being realistic here. Besides, if you can dress up in named brands from head to toe, you probably won't be reading my blog now, no offence. However, I would be very honored if you do!

Now, let's talk about my style.
Honestly, I couldn't put it into words. I like to experiment with different materials so my style does change and evolve over time. However, I tend to keep my outfit simple and let the jewelries/accessories tell the story. I couldn't live without a single fashion jewelry on me lol.

Stay tuned. Hope you will find it interesting reading my blog!


xo, Tina Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment