Mar 30, 2012

Fitness plan: plan to fit

Recently, my life is pretty crazy! And, When I say "crazy", I mean over the top crazy.
For the past two weeks, it was projects after projects. I couldn't get a break, not even mention about having enough sleep. Sometimes I would feel like a walking zombie... Terefore, my "genious" plan of maintaining the energy and keeping the spirit was by consuming food. Inevitably, I put on a few kilos (not so wise a plan afterall lol).

While I looked for fitness advice the other day, I found this useful magazine book, Total Body Plan!

前兩個禮拜特別的忙碌。報告接踵而至,幾乎沒什麼時間可以好好的休息,想要擁有充足的睡眠簡直是奢侈。唯一補充體力的方法就是狂吃猛吃,後果當然就是衣服都快穿不下了。

昨天逛書店的時候,剛好被我發現這本超棒的健身書。


Quick view (from MagBook.com)
Unlike most of the fitness guide books instructing you to do the moves with lots of equipment, the exercise in Total Body Plan only require a yoga mat and somestimes with a dumbbell. Besides, I've tried a few moves, and they were actually pretty simple and fun to do!

I found it so helpful because the author really understands that gril like me don't have the time and patience to do complicated workout. She keeps them easy and straight-forward, yet really shape the muscles. Along with all this beneifts, there are some diet recipe inclusive. Who says losing weight cannot be easy while enjoying good food at the same time?!

和大部分健身書及不同的地方是,他的每個步驟都不需要有太多的器材輔助,只是偶爾會需要用到啞鈴。最貼心的地方是,每個動作都很寫的很清楚明瞭,連我這麼懶得運動的人做起來都覺得很簡單,而且書中也提供了減肥食譜,讓我們在瘦身之餘也能吃到好吃的東西!

No comments:

Post a Comment