Mar 29, 2012

Fashion show: the Greatest business strategy

Frankly, I never agree with the concept that "fashion" is a merchandise. Yet, I wouldn't disagree that "fashion shows" is one of the best marketing strategies ever. It keeps you obsessed with a certain designers' items until they are available. Once they arrive in stores, you simply couldn't be the second person to own it!
Miu Miu 2012 SS

On my confession, I'm also one of them lol.
 
 
When I first laid eyes on these Miuccia Prada hilarious yet sophisticated hand bags last September from fashion show photos, I was like "Omg, this is so Miu Miu!" The golden or leather handle gave a more grown-up touch to the overall look. I could only image how outstanding it would match with simple outfits.


So when I saw this ad campaign the other day, I just couldn't wait to feel the magic!

And it looks even better on my hand than on display haha.
I especially like the one with four roses leather, finished by a polished golden handle.

This collection also comes with beautiful matching shoes.

Even though I am not so much a shoe person, I still want to bring them home lol...             
What can I say? It's spring time and floras are in the air :)

No comments:

Post a Comment