Mar 8, 2012

The ultimate designers' guide

I was reading my newest magazine order the the other day, and I just can't get enough of it! There is nothing like Net-A-Porter 2012 SS Magazine, while so many magazines displaying the latest trend and what is "IN" for the season. Net-A-Porter magazine is the ultimate designers' dream wardrobe.

Well... I do appreciate high-low mixture. Yet I would still like to invest and complete my look in designers' collections. Some of them are simply timeless classic! After all, a gril can still dream about having their money at which they can see.

So, my point is that if I am only going to buy ONE magazine this spring, well, I've already owned the one I need:))



p.s. I am going to share with you some of the cutest fashion jewelry designs in other days. Stay tunned!

Tina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment