Mar 2, 2012

I love Karl, but I love Laetitia even more

I know this is a cliche, but my heart has always belonged to CHANEL, even when there are so many brands I crave for. I love the balance striking between classic casual and classy formal. And I love how Karl comes up with all those brilliant ideas every season. However, without the companies of the spectaculer accessories, haute couture cannot be so marvelous afterall. Laetitia Crahay should get most of the credit!

It is said that French women are most glarmous, well, at least Laetita is and she happens to be French;P


Laetitia is like a little elf coming from the fairy tale and bring in all those wonders to us. Chanel accessories becomes more vivid and with a fancy touch under her design. Yet it still fits rock n roll surprisingly.


In the latest 2012 Chanel SS accessory collection, they present a more playful look yet end with an elegant touch.


I especially like this metal bracelts set as it interlaced with even thinner chains. What a detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment